2018 System Redesign
Below is an interactive map that shows SMTD's proposed bus system redesign for 2018. Click here to open it in a new window/tab.
SMTD will be holding several events in February to gather public comments on the new route system:
- Thursday, Feb. 1st
- 12:00 Noon Re-Design Web Page Goes Live on SMTD.org
- Wednesday, Feb. 7th
- 2:00-5:00PM Open House Sangamon County Public Health Dept. 2833 S. Grand Avenue E, Conference Room
- Friday, Feb. 9th
- 12:00-2:00PM Open House SMTD Board Room, 928 S. 9th St., Springfield
- 6:00-7:30PM Open House SMTD Board Room, 928 S. 9th St., Springfield
- Thursday, Feb. 15th
- 5:00-7:00PM Open House First United Methodist Church, 2941 S. Koke Mill
- Friday, Feb. 16th
- 4:00-6:00PM Open House St. Agnes Parish Hall, 245 N. Amos
- Tuesday, Feb. 20th
- 3:00-6:00PM Open House UIS Student Union Ballroom
- Wednesday, Feb. 21st
- 3:00-6:00PM Open House Jerome Civic Center, 2901 Leonard St.
- Thursday, Feb. 22nd
- 4:00-6:00PM Open House Grandview Municipal Building, 1620 N. Milton
The Public Comment Period for the 2018 Route Re-Design has officially ended. Comments can always be made via our contact page. The route map will remain available to the public until and after the new system is launched January 7, 2019.